- Provides thought leadership and academic support to improve Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the creative, design, media, and technology industries
- Co-founded On Global Leadership, an international leadership education, research, and advisory firm launched in the U.S., Europe, and China in 2020.
- The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Ambassador 2022
- Certified leadership coach since 2009, working with executives and business owners in Europe, MENA, and the Americas in industries ranging from marketing, media and Big Tech to business intelligence and strategic consulting
- Professor of Practice at the Thunderbird School of Global Management (Arizona State University, USA) since 2021 and Professor of Creative Leadership and Academic Advisor at the Berlin School of Creative Leadership (Steinbeis University, Germany)
- Consulted leaders and corporate clients in over 20 countries. Among the organizations he worked with: Adobe, Boeing, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (Ascential), Facebook, Google, Grupo Padrao, McDonalds, Middle Eastern Broadcasting Network (MBC), SABIC, UNESCO, Unilever, and the US Departments of State and Defense.
Tento lektor pracoval v takových společnostech: